Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween preview
















Okay, I just have to start off with the amazing costume Mae wore tonight to the Halloween party at the church. My sweet friend, Dominique lent this to us. She had made it....yes made it, for her daughter last year and lucky us, Mae is exactly one year younger than her daughter. It was exquisite and looked so adorable on Malan. We tried to find a wolf stuffed animal like D's daughter had last year, but settled for a grey mouse. Those of you that know how scared of mice I am, feel free to snicker now. To me, a mouse is just as scary if not scarier than a wolf. Anyhow, D, I was so scared all night that she might get it messy, but the outfit survived just fine. As soon as we entered the house, it was all taken off and I took a nice big breath of relief. :) Myron decided not to dress up tonight, so he is not included in the photos. It was a fun party and it was nice to see so many dressed up. Adults too. Darnit, I didn't get to take a photo of spiderman, aka Dave Hooyer. Anyone have a spare they can send? That was truly the highlight of this evening.
Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Dominique said...

She looks just darling! I'm so glad you guys were able to get some use from the costume again; Evie had better have daughters because it's going right back into storage...