Tuesday, February 22, 2011

IN N OUT Day 4~ Cousins

First of all...today has been all about cousins. Shanes sister Pam and her family live about 2 blocks away from his parents. It is wonderful. I am the oldest of 5 on my side and none of my siblings have kids. On Shanes side, we have 16 nieces and nephews but we all live so far away
from each other that we have yet to meet many of them. Pam has a son, 9 and two twin daughters, age 5. I am in love. The kids adore each other and it's like they have never been apart.
Tonight, of course, a typical Butler tradition is to go out to IN N OUT for dinner. I have always thought IN N OUT burgers/fries are eh...okay. SO much hype around them, you'd think they were the most amazing burger in the world. Even tonight, Shanes family got pretty heated as I stated this opinion. Don't ever criticize a Californian about their precious IN N OUT burgers.
So...I shut my mouth and ordered a double up burger. It was good. Not AMAZING. But...good.
The place is pretty efficient. There were two sports teams in line, a slew of customers and our 14+ people and we were still able to get our food in under 10 minutes.
The kids had fun and it will be a memorable night for sure.
Below is another one of the twins. She just loves Brennan. Don't they look like they could be sibling instead of cousins??
Alrighty then! Off to Disneyland tomorrow! Yippee.....
Oh....I am adding this video I took of Nathan and Brennan jumping off the wall into the pool.
Shanes DAD was prompting them and assured me that everyone does it.
I could help but think of my freaky dream Brooke. Remember? What if it was a premonition?
In any case, I put the brakes on anymore jumping.

Okay...update. I cannot upload the video. To see the video yourself....
check it out HERE (click the HERE).

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I do love me some In-N-Out, so I don't want to hear your crap about it. :-)

And you are CRAZY to let your boys do that pool jumping thing!! This is exactly why the Lord only gave me 2 boys. I would have had a heart attack and disowned my in-laws for even suggesting such a thing. Glad they're safe!