Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 6- Family Movie Night

When Shane and I were first married and lived with his parents, (while looking for a place of our own), we had a tradition of going to the San Dimas library to rent movies and then watch movies together as a family. Imagine my excitement when my father in law asked if we'd like to go to the library on this rainy day! We rented some great films and as I type this, we are all watching " Hansel and Gretel". Mae is very excited because this is one of her favorite stories that I tell her before she goes to sleep.
Grandma, Brennan and my sweet niece Haley.


The family room that doubles as the kids bedroom at night.
Brennan and Hannah. Did I mention that the girls are twins?? LOVE it. So far, they are more attached to their cousins than to me.
Tomorrow.....thrifting in LA.

No comments: