Thursday, November 19, 2009

A two year old....the best birth control

Nevermind that Mae has drawn with pen on every surface of my house, or has decided to cut her hair, not once.....but twice this week. It was this that I walked in on after foolishly taking a 5 minute shower today. Needless to say...I still can't figure out how to get all the keys back on and now have to buy a wireless keyboard for my barely 6 month old laptop. This comes at such a great time with just 7 days left until the bazaar and me staying up all hours of the night....TYPING!

Oh.....Mae....I am thankful for the reminder that I will never have to deal with the terrible twos again. Well.....not until I am a grandparent and can give them back.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh no! Do the keys not work at all? I have had keys occassionally pop off and I've just snapped them back on.

Erin said...

Wow. She's a creative little one, isn't she. Good luck! Can't wait to attend the bazaar.