Friday, November 13, 2009

Special date with Rylan

To catch up, The boys are pictured above taking flags down on Veterans Day. We thoroughly enjoy doing this as a family and felt very patriotic doing so. When else can I watch my boys acting together to get a job done for a good reason? I felt very proud.

On to what this blog is really about......my amazing date night with the Rylan man.
I just adore this boy......and all my kids, but really REALLY fell in love with this little man all over again tonight. Tonight was our fun night and we went to dinner at our favorite restaurant, shopped for a special toy, and hit Dairy Queen on the way back. As we pulled into the driveway..
Rylan said to me "mom, this was the BEST night of my life". Oh, how I love him.
Rylan photographing me. Mmm Los Cabos.
Just so you know........I may ADORE my Rylan man.....but equally adore this little sweet pea falling asleep on the sofa waiting for her mama to get home. I love the butt up in the air, baby position. Someday.........she will be a young woman.
And........yes......I also adore these wonderful young men......asleep as they are. I love to get into bed with them while they are asleep and hold them for just a little bit. Sorry Nathan, you are on the top bunk, so you just get kisses and love notes.

Being a mom is amazing. Remind me of this when I have bad days!

No comments: