Sunday, November 29, 2009

Boys will be boys?

I SHOULD be posting about the bazaar that took place this past weekend. INSTEAD....as we were finally leaving after THE looongest day ever, Bren and his brother decided to play skateboard on a "cart" type thing. Within minutes....Brennan's missing his front tooth and blood is everywhere.
Off to the E.R to have the tooth put back in. Hopefully it takes. Tomorrow we are off to the dentist first thing in the morning.

He had a very fun and young ER doc that played a mad scientist to make him feel better.
We arrived home shortly after midnight. I will post about the bazaar hopefully tomorrow night.
xo

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Katy, I am so sorry you had to go through such an ordeal after the bazaar. Ouch, that looks like it really hurt!!! I hope he is feeling better soon and I really, really hope his tooth takes! You had a good excuse to miss Church as I was wondering where you were.

Melissa said...

Wow... gruesome! Hope the tooth takes and he gets feeling better!

Erin said...

Ouch! Poor little guy....and poor mama! Hope he's doing better.

The bazaar was great....you should feel proud!