Monday, December 1, 2008

Where did time go? Here is the rewind






I found all these photos on my camera that never made it to the blog because I was so busy with the bazaar. So here they are.
The photos are of, Myron and Nathan on their first scout campout together,
Mae loves carrots and looks just like her Grandma Julie, and eating out at my all time
favorite restaurant, Shima. It is an all organic, slow cooked, Japanese restaurant.
They make the best Spicy Tuna, and Barbecued Eel sushi that I have ever eaten.
Rylan had been begging for sushi, so we splurged one afternoon. Rylan finally learned to use chopsticks and he was so proud of himself. Mae loved the miso soup
and chicken tempura. Yum. I love ordering the Bento box. It comes with shrimp and vegetable tempura, tofu, salmon with orange sauce, spicy tuna roll and miso soup and salad. I can never eat it all, so I take it home for the kiddos.
Tonight Myron and I worked on his handmade gifts. He made some great fabric bookmarks that have a quilt like appeal to them. Then we used this stuff called "Stiffy" that will make them hard. He has such a great eye for color. They really turned out great. For FHE each week, we are working on our gifts to give. I am hoping we'll be done in time to go to Grandpa's for the holidays.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You know, I've still never been to Shima! We've got to go sometime...