Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My new job!!

I was hired last week as an Activities Director Aide at Messenger House just up the road from me. I was hired part time but after a half day on Friday (first day), they asked me to come on full time!! So....I started today. 9:30 to 5:30. Full benefits...401 K, paid vacation etc.
Really happy about it. If it weren't so late, I would write more, but, I am exhausted. I run the 4 miles in to work and then get picked up after wards. I even have my own office!!! See below. It's a mess.
I get to help plan and run all the fun activities for the elderly. Just up my alley.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Way to go! I'm so happy for you, that definitely sounds like a job you will love!

Tifanie said...

That's awesome! Are you working with Sarah? She's great!! :o)

Susan said...

I'm so happy for you! Hey, you were in my dream last night and you looked great!