Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Myron!

Everytime I look at Myron, I see him at 5 years old. I'm sure he hates it when I say that, but, this little guy hasn't changed much since then. He is still the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate guy I know. He leaves me notes, he massages my shoulders and feet, he still kisses me good morning and good night. What a blessing he is in my life.
This year has been a big one for both of us. He started acting and has now found himself in two plays at once. One of the plays is with the Island Theater amongst some very talented adult actors. He is the only kid in the play and they requested him. WOW! He plays baseball and has a 3.4 in school. I am amazed by him.
His innocence about life is one of my favorite things about him. He always sees the good in everything. If anyone needs a friend, he is there. His brothers and sister adore him. He hardly ever gets in a tiff with them.
Oh my little mamanumas...this mommy adores you to no end!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Myron!
My favorite Myron memories are of him out on the soccer field, zipping the ball around players twice his size. He was unstoppable, and no one could get past him!!

Kate said...

He smiled when I read him your comment. Thanks Brooke!