Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nathan aka survivalist....

I adore my Nathan. He is unique, well spoken, kind and honest.
Lately, he's been going through some hard times. Kids saying he is doing things he isn't doing.
I remember going through the same thing at his age. Sometimes the kids you hang out with aren't the best kids, but they are kids that accept you for who you are. I love that he is willing to be himself, no matter who judges. He knows exactly who he is. Popularity is not important to him. If anything, he looks down on those that try to fit in . He is not a follower....he is true to who he is.
I am such the proud mama. I found this video tonight that he and his brother made this past summer in our back yard. This will give you just a little insight into the creative, amazing boy he really is.

No comments: