Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

Well....we pulled it off. Another successful Christmas. We didn't spend near what we normally do, and I'd say it was one of the best holidays we have ever had.
All my boys wanted this year were clothes, shoes, cologne...etc. They were happy boys today.
Nathan is fun to shop before. I always know that the most outrageous, ugly, article of clothing, he will adore, hence the hat in the below photo. We bought him a mic stand that he can fit his Itouch into and sing his heart out. I ended up playing with it the most.
All the boys got cell phones. Definitely a favorite present as well.
Rylan almost singing. As soon as I whipped out the camera, he ran away.
Movie night tonight in Myron and Rylans room.

Rylan really really REALLY wanted a BB gun. We normally have a 12 year old age limit to bear arms. Rylan is the exception. Having grown up with 3 big brothers, he is very well educated on gun safety.
ALL Mae wanted was this stupid little white/walking/barking dog. You may remember if you have ever read this blog, that I detest pink,plasticky,cheap, toys. She really really REALLY wanted this dog. I do have to say that.....she adores it. I can't imagine how she would react if it wasn't under the tree this morning.
And so.....the kids are in bed now and daddy and I are going to watch a movie and relax. Happy Holidays to you!

No comments: