Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Girls Day!

One of my dearest childhood friends, Gina has two beautiful, spunky, awesome daughters.
Malia and Esme. I have grown quite close to them and when Gina let me know that she would be working a lot this week and not around during the days, I jumped on the opportunity to get some time with them. Today we decided to hit the mall. Originally, we were supposed to go to Seattle, but, we will save that for after Christmas.
Malia wanted to get her one ear re pierced and was on a limited budget, so to Wallyworld we went. Mae has been dying to get hers pierced too, so we decided today was the day as well.
I still don't like them, but, I am hoping they will grow on me.

After that and a fun lunch at Los Cabos, we headed to the mall to see Santa and do some shopping.
The line was incredibly long, but Mae wouldn't budge. When she finally got to sit on Santas lap, she explained to Santa how very irritating her big brother, Rylan, had been lately.
She got a huge laugh out of everyone. Silly girl.
It was a fun day. I sure love those girls.

Ps- Brooke, it's amazing how much they talked about your family! In a good way. :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I sure love those girls too! You need to share them during the break. Esme is the BEST helper with Torah.