Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Knotts Berry Farm- Day....? Who knows anymore.

Now that we have a rental van...we can go wherever we like. Today we were urged by Shanes parents to go to Knotts Berry farm. They even treated us! How could we turn them down?


Shane made it through one ride and said....."no more"! The ACCELERATOR was too much for him.

I hate Rollercoasters. I hate the sensation of falling.....The below photo was snapped by their photographers. This must have been right before I yelled " I HAAAATE you Shane" for tricking me into going on this "kiddie ride". Yeaaah......just because they let Mae on, doesn't mean that it isn't um....scary!



I really just wanted the bottom photo but being on a MAC means that I don't know the delete blog settings on this. I can't just delete like I can on a pc. Anyhow...boring random info. Love the photo below.
The park was virtually empty and there were NO lines on ANY rides!! Yay! We spent all day from 10-6 at the park and let the boys go off on their own nearly the whole time. Honestly, we had more fun here than Disneyland.
Mae and Snoopy. I wish it didn't take so stinkin long to upload videos. They had quite a special relationship. Since it was so slow, Mae kept going over to Snoopy to play little games.
Mae on the kiddie roller coaster. She was fearless!
It was nearly 90 degrees today. We had an amazing time. Probably the best day yet.
Tomorrow it is off to the LA zoo. Thursday....no plans and then Friday we are off to the Olivers!


Ps- If you'd like to see all the photos from today (there are some good ones) click or paste the below link.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You guys are having such an amazing trip! I'm with you on the rollercoasters...no thanks! Give the Olivers a big hug from me.