Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HOME!!

Back on the hamster wheel again.
We spent the night at a great hotel in Seattle. Vintage Park Hotel.
It was soo nice. We got in last night at 11pm, took a taxi to the hotel and then stayed up.
What? you say? Yup...we Butlers like to get our moneys worth.
The challenge was finding some place open at that time to get something to eat.
We ended up getting pizza delivery at 1:30am.
Anyways...today we checked out at noon and walked 6 blocks down to the ferry with ALL our luggage. It was slightly raining and the kids whined the entire way.
Spoiled little Cali kids. So used to driving everywhere in beautiful weather.
I was a little more than irritated with their intolerance.
We made it home and my good friend Erika picked us up at the ferry.
It was so nice to see her. It feels like we have been gone a lot longer than 2 1/2 weeks!
Brennan started baseball today, the kids have homework, tomorrow I have parent/teacher conferences and yaddi yaddi yadda. Right?
No sympathy. Ciao!

1 comment:

Erika said...

At least it sounds like you feel like you got a vacation. Sometimes I feel like I have to leave my kids behind to vacation. Glad you are back too!