Friday, June 25, 2010

Update in text (Part 3)

It is the calm before the storm, only, I am not feeling too calm. Nathan has been gone two days now and I am missing him like crazy. He is on a pioneer trek until tomorrow, living just as a pioneer. One change of clothes (pioneer clothes), one spoon, a pie tin, no toothbrush, one journal, one Book of Mormon and other minimal necessities. I cannot wait to hear of his experience, but I am so heartbroken at his absence. What is this mama going to do when her birds leave the next? He is such an amazing boy. I know he is doing great and having fun, but I can't help but be lonely without him. Tomorrow is yet another bazaar. This time in Port Townsend. I am nervous, stress ridden....etc. This is my first show off Island and I really hope we get a good attendance.
Port Townsend is amazing. I would show you the awesome photos I took, but alas...my camera uploader thingmabob is still MIA. Malan turned 3 yesterday. Trust that I took some blog worthy photos of that as well, but, of course, they are imprisoned on my camera. I will also take photos of tomorrows show in the amazing old old OLD building down on the waterfront, but will you get to see those? Who knows......wish me luck!

No comments: