Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blog in text part deux

This time my laptop battery isn't taking a charge, so I cannot upload photos.
This comes at the worst time possible considering that I have a show coming up in 7 days and another one just 3 weeks after that and ALL my info is on my laptop. Pray for me....just do it.
This past week was a glorious one. Why? Because my 14 ( Ahem.... I mean 16 year old) year old has been AWESOME as my new employee. That and another AWESOME 16 year old girl that loves working for me for an (another ahem.....) discounted rate. So....where does that leave me?
That leaves me sleeping in, cuddling my little ones a little longer and maybe or maybe not getting dressed by 10am. Wonderful....that's all I can say. Nathan has been riding the 5 miles or so into town every morning and then back home by 6. He is such my little man. It was a very strange realization to be feeding two working men last night. Not sure if that last sentence was grammatically correct, but you get the "gist". There were plenty of jokes and laughs about his new responsibility. More importantly, there is the pride this mama has that her son is hardworking, courteous, respectful and helpful. Way to go Nathan!

No comments: