Sunday, June 6, 2010

Update in text

I'd add some photos, but as usual, I have one without the other meaning......the camera but not the memory card.
Anyhow....it's been a wild, busy, fun week or so. For Memorial Day, we headed out to Issaquah for 3 days for Brennans select baseball tournament.
It was a great weekend and although it rained and they only played 2 games out of a possible 10, we had a nice hotel room with a pool and many thrift stores around it to keep this mama happy.
I found some more Care Bears books from the 80's that I collect and that made the whole weekend worth the rain!
Brennans little league team is now in the playoffs and are tied for first place, so we'll see how that all goes. Nathan went to his 8th grade banquet last night and again.....I didn't have my camera.
I am really bummed. Jenny, if you have any photos of the amazing decorations, I'd love to see them.
I have been quite sick with a sinus infection that started up on Thursday and left me bedridden today. I had to miss my favorite Sunday of the month, fast and testimony meeting.
Tomorrow I get another day off which is wonderful.
I have a lot things that have been offered to me in terms of Indie Banditas getting bigger.
Three offers from people to open up their own Indie Banditas in Bellingham, Gig Harbor and Olympia. Luckily my best friends husband is an attorney that specializes in just these types of business agreements.
School is almost out and I am buying as many memberships across the Island as I can.
Anyone that wouldn't mind an extra kid, please give us a call. I tried training Nathan on Saturday in hopes that he would work at the store sometimes, but that didn't go so well. He seems to have his fathers shyness.
Anyhow......life is good, fast paced as usual and I am happy. What more can I say?

No comments: