Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day Y'all and VLOG! Woot!

 Sigh, what a great day. I woke up to roses, handmade cards/art and crab. Yum.
It was a beautiful day today. After a long nap with my Mae girl, I went for a long run in the sun.
I feel so thankful to be a mommy to such amazing kids.


And.....here are the questions for you to cut and paste. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

1.What is something I always say to you?
-You love me, yeah, that's what you always say to me, right?

2. What makes me happy?
kisses from me

3. What makes me sad?
When I don't kiss you, when I wipe off your kisses

4. How do I make you laugh?
Telling funny stories

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
um…little

6. How old am I?
uh, I don't know

7. How tall am I?
Oh, I don't know. I need to sing a song first, then you can ask me.

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Play laptop, um actually, be on Facebook on your laptop. That's your favorite thing, right mom? Sleeping?

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Play laptop?

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
sorry, can't ask me any more questions, I told you now. Do you want to ruin the surprise that I was going to sing two times?

11. What am I really good at?
Games

12. What am I NOT really good at?
angry birds

13. What is my job?
Work. You make money. 

14. What is my favorite food?
Pasta

15. What makes you proud of me?
Making money, staying home.

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Strawberry shortcake

17. What do you and I do together?
play games

18. How do you know that I love you?
Because you tell me that ALL the time (eye roll)

19. Where is my favorite place to go?
Pho?


No comments: