Monday, October 24, 2011

Wild Waves Fright Night

We were given 6 free tickets to Wild Waves, so we took the kids last night.
We had a great time. There were virtually no lines. It was wonderful. I love that they have a kids section for the little ones. I say this, but, Mae really really loved all the rides.
She was too short for all the ones she wanted to go on. At one point, she said to the ride person " okay, how bout you take my temperature and see if I am tall enough yet". So funny.
Rylan went on some fun rides too. He was a little nervous, but I went on the one below with him.
It was the only ride I went on. .I gave in and had a fast food hamburger. I can't even remember the last time I ate fast food. Maybe 5 months ago or more. It completely messed my stomach up for the rest of the night and I felt queasy and icky.

I love Mae's face below. She was soo excited and couldn't stop talking ALL NIGHT>


Oh yeah...I went on the carousel too. Mae's favorite. :)

No comments: