Thursday, October 20, 2011

Basketball

You may not know this about me....but I played basketball in High School.
Yeah, that's right.....short little me. I also played for few years before that.
I only played my freshman year. All the plays were overwhelming for me. I just liked to shoot hoops.
I have been trying to organize a women's basketball group and so far have a few friends interested. Last night, the boys had mutual/scouts, so we went early to play some bball.
My boys were very surprised. There were many giggles and a lot of smack talking.
In the end....I think I impressed them with my skills and new found energy since losing all this weight.
The lame part? I went to attempt a 180 layup and hurt the top of my foot....sprained, twisted? Something not. good. Doesn't feel great today. Good thing I went for my long run yesterday and can take the day off today!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Go lil mama! You look so fabulous!! You are my thinspiration (the healthy kind)!!

Jenny said...

Check out those legs! You look great! And I hate it how people think only tall people can play basketball. For one thing, I'm tall and I CAN'T play.