Sunday, June 5, 2011

8th Grade Banquet

The boys got ready at Nonnys and she drove them to the banquet. I was the lucky duck that got to pick them up at 10 at night. Myron really wanted to wear a bow tie and suspenders. I was a little weary of his outfit choice, but boy, he looked smart. Just like he stepped out of a 50's spy movie.
Good thing because...the theme was Hollywood! Or HollyWOODWARD, actually. I couldn't believe how amazing it was. I will post photos later after I have hijacked them from facebook.
Myron had a great time. He is such a fun, happy, kid. It was neat to see these photos of him today with some of his friends.
I love each one of these girls photographed below. I know Myron does too. Wink wink.
Myron and Nathans best friend David. David is like another son to me. This is definitely a photo that is going to get framed.
He had a great night, full of wonderful memories and I was happy to see , when I picked him up, that he was right in the middle of the dancing, sweating and laughing. That's my boy!

No comments: