Monday, May 17, 2010

Time for a new dog??

This is Macky. He is our friends lovable dog. I have always been a little annoyed by these little snorting creatures. They are neither cuddly or cute in my eyes....until........Macky.

I often wondered why in the world people were so captivated with them? Why so many pugs running around? Well, this little pug in particular has the most personality I have ever seen in any dog. It got me thinking....and thinking......and I'm still thinking on it.
Before all this. Monday being my day off and all....I headed to Sliverdale (as we nicknamed it).
I first took the kids to get their photos taken (it wasn't pretty). I bribed them with Chuck E Cheese. I ended up with 4 decent shots of them. The photographer tried selling me a 400.00 photo package. I just looked at her. I mean....she was there with me. Couldn't she see how badly the photos turned out? Mae scoffed, pouted, cried.....yadda yadda. Anyhow...I promised and we ended up at the most irritating place I could imagine for my day off.
The only ride Mae went on was this car thing that takes your picture. While I was playing air hockey with Rylan, she apparently kept feeding the car money because at the end of our game, I walked over and retrieved around 20 photos. Many with comprimising shots of me in the background playing air hockey in various "game positions".
OH.....AND I thrifted. BIG mistake with little ones, but I did end up with an extra vintage Care Bears set and about 15 Value Tales books to list to sell along with the other 50 or so I have.

Finally, the day ended with a baseball game and I have to add this hilarious video of sweet dowggy.....Macky.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

A pug dog will forever be an alien in disguise to me (i.e. Men In Black).

I was in Sliverdale yesterday too, but NO WHERE NEAR that nasty Chuck E. Cheese. You're a much nicer mom than I am.

Jenny said...

That is one hilarious dog! Go for it! It would keep you laughing for sure.