Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Zealand visitors

The minute these ladies entered the store I was in awe of them. Not just because the one is tattooed, but their accents are very enchanting. Have you ever heard an New Zealand accent?
It sounds like Australian and English all rolled into one. It is simply...beautiful. These women are attending an alternative medicine conference on the reservation. People from all over the world are just across the bridge from our Island learning about herbs and healing and chants etc.
I SO wish I could be there. Anyhow.....these sweet women sang me a song, or a prayer of sorts.
They allowed me to capture them on video. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

This is why your shop is such a great thing for you! Think of all the fun people you get to meet and conversations you get to have all day. And I'm sure they all leave your shop feeling better and happier for having talked with you. I always do.

Kate said...

You just made my day. What a sweet compliment. xo