Saturday, August 1, 2009

Suite vs. hot weather

Grandma Sandra was in town for business and needed a hotel, so we insisted on a hotel that we could join her in. It didn't hurt that said hotel had an indoor pool, hot breakfast and an in room jacuzzi.
Rub a dub dub, nearly all the family in the tub. I should have taken after photos, because the bubbles kept growing as the jets encouraged them on.
Papa bear looking oh so handsome.
Mae sure got the hang of the dollar store floaties. Hurrah!

It was a great day/night trip and tonight I was happy to sit for some friends of ours. They are foster parents and had some sweet sweet little kids that I got to spend time with. 2 and 1. Rylan came with me and we had such a great time giving all the loves and cuddles they would oblige us.
That's all for now! Ta Ta

1 comment:

Laurene Ross said...

I love the pictures of your kids all together in the tub.Awesome!