Wednesday, August 12, 2009

50 Mile Canoe trip at Ross Lake

Nathan and Myron returned last Saturday from a 6 day, 50 mile canoe trip up at Ross Lake on the border of Canada and Wa. I missed them terribly and couldn't talk to them the entire time. No cell phone coverage. When they returned, they couldn't stop talking about their adventures and awesome experiences. I am so glad that they went. Just tonight, a friend uploaded photos so that I could share them with all of you. These past two weeks have been very hard for our family due to personal reasons. I can't tell you how happy I felt on Sunday to have my little family all together under one roof. Brennan and Nathan have started football and it is Nathans first year. He says it is the best sport he has ever played and watching him tonight, I was so amazed by his talent. That's all for now. Enjoy the photos!



1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. It looks like they had a great time! What a beautiful place!