Friday, July 24, 2009

Well helloo la la la.....(For you Seinfeld lovers)


First off.....I am over the MOON excited about this beautiful dollhouse that I found at our local childrens consignment shop. I paid only 50 dollars for it!!! Isn't it gorgeous!?
Okay.....on to the blog

We've been in, we've been out, we've been around and around. In the end, here we are so here I sit. Mae was very cooperative yesterday as I shot some great photos of her. I just adore this little outfit that makes her look like a 50's girl.


Well, to catch up a bit, my little (nearly 20) year old sister came over to visit for the weekend. We decided to go camping....again. We spent two nights at Fay Bainbridge and one of the nights, the boys invited their best buds to join us. It was a lot of fun.

Nathan and friend David below are quite the ladies men as you can see.
Tara and Mae
Rach and baby Grayson came to visit recently. I just adore getting to spend more time with Rach. We have been the dearest of friends since we were 13. I just found out tonight that another one of my dearest friends is pregnant. I am so excited. It is nice that we are hanging out and becoming as close as we used to be, once more. It's nice to have a circle of friends outside my circle of friends you know? Especially ones that know everything about me and who I am. Friends that knew my mother and how much it still affects me to have her gone. I know...cheesy, but real.

Mae playing dress up again. Hopefully I will have something more exciting to report after tomorrows annual Pioneer Day at the Boundys farm. I have been going to these on and off for over 20 years.

Hope everyone is well!

No comments: