Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pioneer Day at the Boundy Farm

Today was our annual ward Pioneer Day at the Boundy Farm. I can't remember the exact number, but I know my family has been going off and on for over 20 years. Yes, I feel quite old after that last statement. I was happy to snap some shots of Mae in her dress/nightgown that I picked up last year for her. I always planned on her wearing it for this event.
Rylan was so excited to get to ride one of the horses this year. All by HIMSELF!
I wasn't feeling the whole wibble wobble, fat girl on a horse this year, so luckily Lily offered to let Mae ride with her instead.

Gretchen walking Rylans horse. Gretchen and Brooke will be running in a 5mile race tonight in Seattle. Go girls!
Water time was very serious stuff this year. It was so extremely HOT.
The boys cooled off by jumping in the mucky trout infested pond with the inflatable rafts.
Brennan reluctantly left the water, but not after saying , "This was the best day of my summer by far"!
Nathan did......um.....what did Nathan do all day? I dunno. I didn't see him at all, but here he is in one piece and a little wet. He must have had fun.
It was a great HOT day and we really missed daddy and Myron. Daddy stayed home to do yard work (YAWN) and Myron is still in Montana until tomorrow.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Just got back from that 5 mile run. I STINK to high heaven!

Love your pictures! Mae is so adorable. It was a fun time this year, but SOOOO hot.

Kate said...

No matter, I am so proud of your for doing it. Lots of love big sis, Kk