Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Grub Hut and mini outings

I LOOOOVE that Mae and Rylan go to school just three blocks away from our house. Rylan rides his bike and i walk Mae.


 Josh and I took the boys to Grub Hut last night and it was Brennans first time. Its our favorite place, and now his too..
 Myron explaining why Nathan should have ordered the "Hangover "burger instead of the regular burger. Jalepenos, chipotle sauce, fried onions......yum
 Rylan and his best pals that all live within two blocks of our house. love these sweet boys.
 Rylan and I love to go to the Suquamish museum. he really loves history and the native traditions.


 Mae and her best friend, Lily, walking home from school.

 these photos are out of  order.....Brennan (above) taking his first bite of the best burger he will ever have.

Myron is having a fun senior year. spirit week was awesome. Pam needs to send me the photos of him in his big diaper.....:)
 Myron also attended our stake Sadie Hawkins dance . Such a handsome boy that one.

Tomorrow, Mae starts soccer and she is so excited. I just started running/walking/trotting again and it feels soo good to hit that pavement. Kellen loves it too. Life is moving at a fast pace and I can hardly keep up, but I wouldnt have it any other way. xo

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Mmmmm... LOVE the Grub Hut!