Sunday, September 7, 2014

Back to School 2014

Our first date night after Kellen was born... 

I have reluctantly allowed Myron and Brennan to live with our good family friends, The Rehders. I have known this family since I was a little girl in Alaska. This allows the boys to focus, remain in their school district, and have their own space. I know its the right thing and the best thing for them, but, my heart hurts...
Lucky for them, there is a pool, a hot tub, and a beautiful park near by. Can I move in too???

Below...one of Kellens many expressions. Love him

 Myron, Liam and his best friend Josh Rentz, participated in our churchs youth program "The Hunger Games" and had a blast. Myron ate some disgusting items...and they really "survived!"
 My childhood, best friend, Vi turned 38 , so we had a mini reunion. Love these girls.
 Rylan and Mae actually stood NEXT to each other AND let me photograph them too!
Pigs fly?! Rylan LOVES his new school.
 Nathan got a job working at Hammys, a new burger restaurant on the south side of the Island. He bikes back and forth (10 miles each way), every day and he loves it. He is a cook. He, of course, is still making amazing music.
 Shane just had his 39th birthday, so I cooked his favorite meal and we had a nice time.
 Kellen just turned 7 weeks old!
 This is how I spent my Saturday...doing Myron and Brennans laundry. They come home on the weekends. Lucky me....
 Two of my handsome boys

No comments: