Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Fun Day? May Day? Almost...

On Sundays I work from 10-2 and it's just me. So....I brought my little Mae Mae along. She had a lot of fun.
Just because we can't get to church, doesn't mean we can't worship! I organized three separate groups today and we sang hymns and read the bible. It was wonderful.
After work, we decided to walk part of the way home. I showed Mae that it can snow in the Spring via cherry blossoms....

It was cute that Mae wanted to make wishes everywhere (see video) UNTIL....she wanted to make wishes EVERYWHERE....


Oh yes....an entire field of wish flowers. Have mercy. We were there for over a half an hour.



2 comments:

Brooke said...

Those are such cute pics!

Let me know if I can come pick Mae up (or anyone else who wants to go) for church on Sundays. It's a bummer that your work hours are right at the same time. I miss seeing you!

Kate said...

That would be great because Grandma Sandra never stays past sacrament! Myron and Brennan had a baseball game today. Mae would LOVE love LOVE to come to church with you.
Maybe she can come with Grandma and then stay with you guys when Grandma leaves?