Sunday, April 15, 2012

Rainbow Fish!!

Well, Rainbow Fish was a huge success! So thankful to my friends that came out to support me. It made it easier to perform. Before the first show, I had a panic attack. I thought..."what if I screw up my lines!" As we lined up to go in...I had to run to the bathroom and throw up. Then...I was fine. After the first show, we had a two hour break so the cast decided to tour downtown and promote the show. It was so much fun!
Everyone was taking our photos and the little kids couldn't get enough of us.
The second show was AMAZING. I not only nailed all my lines, but, felt comfortable and confident. We had a famous director/actor in our audience and my own director said that he was laughing and smiling the whole time. It was an amazing experience and apparently, the buzz was so great, that a theater in Seattle wants to pick up Rainbow Fish!!! So....it looks like I might be performing this amazing play again for a much MUCH larger audience.
Myron and I had such a great time working on this together.
Now.....the acting bug has bit me and I am already looking for the next play to perform in!!

No comments: