Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Outsiders part deux

So far, I have been to 4 shows. It keeps getting better and better! Myrons friend Liam came with me the first night. Opening nights are so great because there is free food (good food) and drinks. Yum. So, Shane and I went together for that and then I ended up being asked to do the hair and makeup for the cast, so I got to go again and again.
Myron has had such a positive experience. He and his cast have become like a family and they are some terrific kids. Myron is an amazing actor and I can't wait to see him in his next play.
I was asked by my director friend, to play the lead role in his upcoming play. I have never acted, but after some gentle persuasion, I agreed. It's a lot of memorizing, but, I am excited to do it.
Myron will be in the play with me.
Too bad my eyes were shut in the below photo. Myron looks so good though, I decided to take one for the team and post the photo anyways.
I am so incredibly proud of him. The play is amazing and I hope that you all get a chance to get out and see it before the show ends.

No comments: