Sunday, June 29, 2008

Goodbye Elisa





There are some people in your lives that you feel you have known forever even though it hasn't been long at all. I felt this way about an entire family. The Oliver's. They have just moved back to California after living here 6 years. He just finished making a brilliant film called " Take" starring Minnie Driver. They have moved to be closer to his work. Although, my heart is a little broken to lose this family, I feel so happy that they are all together. Here is a photo of Elisa and her closest friends which I feel so honored to be amidst. We took her out to dinner which was supposed to be a weekend trip to Bellingham that just didn't work out. Oh well, we had a wonderful 3 hour dinner and great food. I am also sharing a few other photos. I miss you Elisa!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So sad! Thanks for posting the pictures...will you email me the 2 of our dinner date? Since we went on vacation right after they left, it still hasn't really sunk in that they're gone.