Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bellingham

This is Kelly my brothers girlfriend of 2 years? A long time. She is beautiful, talented and one of my favorite people. It doesn't hurt that she cuts hair!
Kelly happened to have a mask that looked like this when Myron wore it. Too funny!
This is Mae reading to herself. She doesn't allow me to read to her. She takes the book away and reads it herself. She even makes little noises while turning the pages.
Here is a psychedelic photo of Mae taken with my new (doesn't work right) camera that I was so excited to find on Craigslist that day. What a gyp, but I had to get the outfit on film! She looks too cute in her pigtails.
Nathan looking too much like a bachelor in this bachelor pad of Gregs
Missy Mae at the lake
The kids that begged to go down to the lake spent about 10 minutes in it and the rest of the time begging to play baseball which they do all the time!
My adorable little big brother Greg
We spontaneously took off for Bellingham last weekend. It was a nice getaway.

No comments: