Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wow...it's been a WHILE!!! Be Patient...this is one of many. Introducing JOSH.

So, most of you know that Shane and I have been going through a divorce for the past two years.
We are still best friends and still a family. The kids are great, I am great, life is GREAT!
I rented a little cottage about two miles from our home on Bainbridge.  Shane chose to keep the house.
I didn't want to fight about it. The kids are with me from when they get home from school, until its time for bed and on the weekends. It has worked out fabulous. Last October, I met Josh.
We became fast friends and he introduced me to the Native American Church. I started attending and
our friendship grew into love and we celebrated our one year recently. He is a perfect addition to our family and has become a good friend to Shane. I know, we are totally out of the norm.
So some photos!






He is an amazing man. He loves and supports my children and would do anything for us. I had no idea that this is what love really is....Shane and I were 19 when we were married, after knowing each other just 6 months. We were each others first relationship and truly grew up together.  I love him dearly, as a brother, and a best friend. We will always be in each others lives. Josh, is a deeply spiritual, funny, energetic, sweet, loving man. I am happy to finally be able to introduce him here on my blog. You will be seeing a lot of him. 

Oh, and some photos of my little cottage.

No comments: