Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rylan......

 Believe it or not.....I have another kid, his name is Rylan. He's not photographed much, or talked about nearly enough on this blog because this kid HATES as in HATES getting his picture taken.
The above photo was really one of the very very few photos he has ever posed for. I've gotten good at sneak picturing him, but, even then, as soon as he sees the flash, freaks out and gets really upset.
But, I do want to talk about this sweet little 9 year old of mine. He is so amazing with animals.
I mean, just loving and sweet and adoring of all furry things.

 He is also equally adoring of his mother which melts my heart. He always wants to cuddle and love on me and I know the time is growing nearer and nearer when he wont want to do that any longer.
Most my photos look like this below photo. He is busy busy busy as in cant. sit. still. ever....
He likes to invent games such as running from the kitchen to jump on a mattress that he has pulled out from his bedroom RIGHT at dinner time. UGH
 The other night, Brennan wanted to make cookies for dessert. The little ones hopped right up on the counter to help. Before long, Rylan was dictating exactly how the cookies should be made, much to the surprise of all of us. Shane loves to bake and Rylan has been apparently paying really close attention!
When Brennan would measure things, Rylan would say "Brennan, you need to pack that sugar in all the way," and so on. It was so cute.  Brennan was happy to take the advice and hey, the cookies turned out delicious! Way to go Rylan!
 The below photo is a typical "UGH....FINE take my picture but, i am NOT smiling." Photo.

And this last one.....my FAVORITE so far. Well, truth be told, ANY photo of my kids reading is a keeper but, this was Rylan on my bed so absorbed in his book, that we had been calling and calling him for dinner and he was oblivious to our calls. Swoon.....I LOVE when a book is that good that you get lost in it. 
I love you Rylan!

No comments: