Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012


Well, the kids are getting older. Just two of my five went trick or treating this year. Listen....it's OK by me! I didn't even go. After two Halloween parties and having to wear my costume all day at work....i'd HAD IT with Halloween. I hate the holiday. I hate the sugar....are you feeling my angst?
The older boys hung out with their friends aka girlfriends. By the way....argh....this girlfriend business!
I don't like it. Nope, not at all. Nathans girlfriend is sweet, demure and quiet. Myrons girlfriend....
NOT those. MY Myron! Can you believe it? Sweet, kind, Myron.....don't get me stahted!
Anyways....Halloween was fun for the little ones. Shane took them out and I went home and took a nap
Nuff Said....bring on Thanksgiving. The only holiday that does not give me a headache......so far.
Grumble grumble....The Jehovah Witnesses may be onto something. Bah HUMBUG!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm with you! UGH to Halloween. UGH to candy. UGH to overly commercialized holidays. UGH to gilrfriends that aren't right for your boy.

And YEAH for Thanksgiving!

At least you dressed up. I'm such a humbug, I didn't even dress up for my preschool class.