Monday, September 17, 2012

Catch UP!!



The kids started school......as in ALL FIVE of em!!!! WOOT!

Mae still begs to ride on my legs and feet. Love that weirdo.

I have been spending a lot of time with my friends from high school that have recently moved back to the Island. So fun...
Brennan sustained his first football injury (in 5 years!) on Saturday and now has a beautiful half cast and awaits possible surgery....The snuffbox bone...yup. Google it! No, really....
The kids have put in a good 1000+ hours on our ping pong table...

Oh....and Myron is still the cutest, sweetest boy a mom could ask for. 
(He included that part)

Nathan is well, still Nathan. My sweet, pull my hair out and turn me gray, teenager.
I'd include photos, but, he is proving hard to get a hold of lately. 
First girlfriend, band rehearsals and his incessant social gatherings.
Argh...how did it all happen so fast???

No comments: