Sunday, June 17, 2012

Seattle...

It's been crazy lately. I am working full time and up for a marketing position at my work.
This past week, I went to Seattle twice. Once to take Nathan to our friend Ethan's show at the Triple door (and then karaoke at The Crocodile cafe) and then again to see a concert at the Showbox.
Nathan was asked by my friend to play drums in her band. He is over the moon excited so stay tuned for show times/dates/locations. They will be touring this summer.
On Thursday, before the concert, my friends and I stopped at this little cafe called "The Bookstore." As it turned out....the host from "Dirty Jobs" , Mike Rowe was at the same place (see photo).



Anyhow...life is good, crazy, fun....etc. My little brothers wife is in labor as I type this and I will soon be an auntie. I can't wait! Ciao for now!

No comments: