Thursday, February 9, 2012

YACHT at The Crocodile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI7wJjC5eys&feature=related

Last night, my friend, (an ER doctor) asked me to join her to see an amazing band(s) play at the Crocodile in Seattle. I note that she is an Er doctor because she was running on 2 hours of sleep and had to be to the hospital by 7 in the morning......AND she STILL had enough energy to dance her little arse off. I had 10 minutes to get ready before she picked me up. It was an amazing concert. The lead singer reminds me of Annie Lennox. We were RIGHT in the front and even got to meet the bands. So fun.
The last song " Shangri-La" was the encore song. The energy in that room was incredible. The way the lead singer moves is ballet/yoga like. They are from Portland but, are living in La now. I just know they are going to get BIG.

No comments: