Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Lists


After another day of Christmas shopping, we met together to evaluate the kids lists.
We feel so lucky to have such sweet kids. Each list is different. I want to share them.

Nathan-
"I only want an acoustic guitar!!!!, and scriptures"

Myron-
"For Christmas, I am wishing for...
1-A skateboard
2-books
3-miniature stuff (he loves anything small)
4-and last but not least, maybe a helmet with pads"

Brennan-
"Dear Santa, I'm Brennan. I'm 11 years old and for christmas, here is a list of
presents I want...
-skateboard gear
-scriptures
-air soft gun
-rollerblades
-sled
-snow gear
-swimming gear
-pocket knife
-baseball and baseball bat
-new baseball glove
-football gloves"
(I love how into sports he is)


Rylan-
"Dear Santa, this is Rylan. I would be so happy to get a
skateboard,a bike,skateboard gear, electric guitar,art set, watch, bracelet, ISPY book and a blanket".

Mae-
bike
skateboard
books
makeup
dollhouse furniture
necklace
candy cane
horse
blankie

Shane-
Nap, food.......nap

Katie-
Nap........no cleaning......nap

Too cute. This Christmas at home will be so much fun.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Ive loved loved loved catching up on your blog! I feel I have been so absent lately! I especially love your reasoning for birth control..so TRUE! That photo could have been taken at my house just last week! I hope your christmas is great..from the lists, its sure to be a FUN one!

Laurene Ross said...

This is to cute! I have obviously not been blogging lately, so I have not been looking either. I have decided I like your list the best, unfortunately I think I will have to wait about 60 years when my eye sight is gone and my walker is in the shop, then I can nap and I won't be able to see the mess, so I will be oblivious to everything:)

Unknown said...

So, did Brennan get any baseball gear? If not--I know someone that could help.....
:)

Kate said...

Shannon.........you are kidding right! He got that FIRST!