Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memories

I had to add this photo of Mae and I. She has the cutest little face.


Just a couple of summers ago, we were going camping every other weekend and going on lots of fun adventures. Last summer I was about to deliver Mae so the farthest we could go was Silverdale. I am really looking forward to a summer with my kids. I can't wait to go camping with Rylan now that he is older.










Brennan and Nathan carrying their catch for the day over to be weighed. Brennan is too cute in those boots.















I added a photo of our house two years ago because I love this photo. It reminds me that it will be sunny again like this soon. I know....it's still shady in the front but look at the back yard!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love this picture of your house. You're right, it will be sunny again someday...remember the power of positive thinking!